JOHN S. HAND, Ph.D., P.C. & ASSOCIATES
A FULL SERVICE PSYCHOLOGICAL PRACTICE WITH OFFICES IN
JACKSON AND JONESVILLE, MICHIGAN.
Staffed by six clinicians with numerous specialties and areas of expertise. Offering treatment in the private sector to men, women, children, couples, and families who are experiencing a wide variety of psychological and emotional problems. Our clients come to us from all walks of life, cultures, and backgrounds. Virtually all diagnostic categories and symptomologies are included in our client caseload, including individuals experiencing a combination of medical, neurological, and mental health issues. Clients are seen in both short and long-term interventions and are assisted by using a wide variety of counseling techniques best suited to the individual case. Most clients come for counseling, but psychological testing and psychological evaluations are also a routine part of the services offered. Military personnel/families, men and women working in law enforcement, and prison guards are seen regularly.
|Specialty Areas||Forensic/Psych Evaluations|
How Does Psychotherapy Help?
Clients who engage in psychotherapy can experience:
- Resolution or lessening of symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
- Gaining new perspectives/insights into life experiences and conflicts.
- How to cope with/survive the death of a loved one.
- Learn to analyze your dreams and gain meaning from them.
- Controlling your anger.
- Learning to love yourself and stop being a victim in relationships.
- Enhancing the level of romance in relationships.
- Learn to cope with trauma, PTSD and everyday stress.
- Taking charge of your life and setting a course best suited to your needs and goals.
OFFICE HOURS: 9:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M., MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
JACKSON MAIN OFFICE: 517-783-4418
JONESVILLE OFFICE: 517-826-5061